Currently we DO NOT ship internationally, to US territories, or the following US states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA
- Orders are filled or reserved on an as-received basis
- You will be charged when your order is processed, not when your plants are shipped. Your plants will be marked as sold and reserved until your shipping date
- We will ship as soon as possible and in the order received, usually within two weeks; however, springtime is our busy season which may impact shipping times
- If you have a circumstance which requires a specific time frame for you to receive your order, please specify the week you would like to receive your plants - in the order comments note at the end of your order. We will do our best to fulfill your request.
- We ship March/April through November on Monday - Wednesday. We ship early in the week to minimize stress on your plants. It can be damaging to the plants to sit in a baking hot or freezing cold delivery truck or warehouse over the weekend, in addition to the regular shipping time, this also means your plants arrive just before the weekend, when people generally have more time to garden
- No minimum order requirements
Please note most shipping charges are automatically generated through the carrier, which are determined by total weight and delivery zone - shipping costs may vary.